Monday, September 14, 2009

EMMY TOUR DINNER

CAFE BIZOU
We took the Emmy to Dinner at Cafe Bizou.http://www.shermanoakscomfort.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/cafe_bizou.300140640_std.jpg

The Emmy is here enjoying some Onion soup.


Later, the main course came and it was Sesame seed covered salmon, with pancake mashed potatoes in a red wine reduction sauce.

This dish was delicious.

I won't do a full review but I will say that doing a search on the Yelp the reviews are rather accurate.

This place is always crowded. We went on a Sunday night at 8PM and the place was packed. We even had a reservation and waited 10minutes, this while holding an EMMY statue.

The service was stellar and the food, perfect. I am not a francophile so I will judge authenticity, I will simply say it was good.

1 comment: