Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Things on 09.09.09

I had several random errands to run today all around the Valley and I took some shots of a few of the things I witnessed or experienced.

These guys are very busy in the Valley. ServePro came to the rescue when a 62 inch water main pipeline broke and flooded the most major thoroughfare in the valley, Ventura Blvd at Coldwater Canyon. Houses and businesses alike were flooded. Who is paying for this cleanup?



I had to buy a formal shirt for the Emmy affair this weekend. I started at Macy's but two of the three pple I spoke with did not speak enough English to direct me to the formal wear section. One person sent me to underwear, not formal wear. No wonder they had 1/2 of the lights turned off in the Men's section. Given those directions, sales must be hard to come by, now you know why Macy's.

Bloomindales was a much better experience and they had a very obvious formal wear section. I even ran into another person shopping for the Emmy Awards. I had several helpful people ask me if I needed assistance. Tiny eventually showed me the selections.


This very nice Zenga shirt was only $295


I liked this Hugo Boss number.


I wanted a traditional tie but I actually settled for a bow tie. Now I have to practice tying it.

I walked Day Z and noticed a film crew wrapping up.
Keep shooting locally, we all need jobs or the tax money that comes from this filming.
I ended my errands in the Dentist chair. Ouch! This dentist is a TV celebrity and they always use the latest gadgets in their care. This green thing keeps particles and debris from flying in the rest of my mouth.

That's my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment